Customized Enablement Services
Network Infrastructure Workshop
This workshop is intended for the IT engineers supporting Client’s Network on- site or Remote.
The Level I module:
- Introduction to Computer Networks, Basics of TCP/IP and IP Addressing and subnetting, VLASM and Route Summary
- Switching Technology: Network Topologies, STP and RPST , Ether channel, Hierarchical LAN Design, Basic Switch Configuration.
- VLAN, VTP and Inter VLAN Configuration using a Router.
- Routing Technology: Routing Protocols – Configuration of Static, RIP, RIPv2, EIGRP, OSPF.
- Access Control List, Wide Area Networks, Wireless LAN.
- Introduction to IPv6.
Level II module:
- Switching: Modular LAN Architecture, L3/L4 Switches, Content Switch, Configuration of Inter VLAN Routing with L3 switch, Fast Switching, CEF, dCEF, & 6500 Switch architecture, First hop redundancy - HSRP/GLBP
- Routing: Overview on Network Time Protocol(NTP), EIGRP, OSPF Multiarea, IGP Redistribution, Internal and External BGP, BGP Path control Basics of Optical Networks
- Plesiochronous Digital Hierarchy(PDH)
- Synchronous digital hierarchy(SDH), SONET & DWDM
- Basic DC network architecture
- Load Balancer and server farm
- Types of DC Storage networks
- Voice: Overview on QOS, Basics of VOIP and configuration, Voice compression, IP Telephony and different architectures
- Security: Securing access to Routers and Switches with AAA
- 802.1x Port Authentication, Basic Security Policy, Types of Firewall – Packet Filter, Proxy and Stateful Inspection, Introduction to PIX and ASA Firewall, IP VPN – Site to site and Client VPN